We are here for you and your pet!
In these difficult times, we want you to know what we are doing to protect our clients, our teams and our patients.
- We are open for your pet’s needs, but your safety is important to us and we are taking steps to reduce transmission.
- You can stay in your car and we will come to get your pet, we will bring them back out when done
If you need medications or pet food, please call when you are in the parking lot and we will take it to your vehicle. We also offer Home Delivery. Please contact us for more information.
You can drop off your pet and pick them up later.
- This works well for wellness, recheck and vaccination visits.
- The doctor can call you on your cell phone while your pet is being seen.
We do offer phone and telemedicine consultations in limited cases for existing patients. Please contact us for more details.
- We will call you when it is time to see your pet.
- Please call us when you arrive to pick up your pet and we will bring your pet to your car and arrange payment.
Further, Arlington Pet Hospital is closely monitoring the COVID-19 outbreak. This includes monitoring communication from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In effort to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are taking the necessary steps to keep our facility clean and encourage proper hygiene. You may see our staff wiping surfaces and cleaning in your presence, please understand that we are simply doing our best to provide a clean and safe environment for you and your pet.
Please help us in our effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 by considering the following:
- If you are sick, experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or have a fever of 100.4 or higher, we ask you to please not come into Arlington Pet Hospital and seek care.
- Clients should not come into Animal Care Clinic if they have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
The American Veterinary Medical Association has recently informed the public that there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they can spread COVID-19 to other animals, including people.
Please call Arlington Pet Hospital with any questions or concerns.